Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Chrometro

Not applicable
Hi there. I readed somewhere that this company has signed a new contract in the DRC. What do you think of RBA, the PE is 4.16
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
AndreB_1
Occasional Contributor
Thanks for that question. I apply the following rules when buying into a company. Go and see on the unittrust section which company owns shares in Chrometro. If Allan Gray, Investec or Recm does not own shares then rather place your money into companies which has sustainable dividends.Surely there are other unittrust companies invested in Chrometro but are not very successful then the above mentioned companies.Secondly I apply a very simple formula and believe me it works- Yearend dividend x 0.25 to get a fair value of a shareor otherwise I take the eps - 1.5% x 0.25 devided by 2 to ghet a fair value of a share. Andre
0 Kudos
AndreB_1
Occasional Contributor
Thanks for that question. I apply the following rules when buying into a company. Go and see on the unittrust section which company owns shares in Chrometro. If Allan Gray, Investec or Recm does not own shares then rather place your money into companies which has sustainable dividends.Surely there are other unittrust companies invested in Chrometro but are not very successful then the above mentioned companies.Secondly I apply a very simple formula and believe me it works- Yearend dividend x 0.25 to get a fair value of a shareor otherwise I take the eps - 1.5% x 0.25 devided by 2 to ghet a fair value of a share. Andre
0 Kudos
AndreB_1
Occasional Contributor
0 Kudos
litch
New Contributor
Why can't I add comment here.
0 Kudos