Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Chuene suspended, Moroga fired

Not applicable
News like this will let me keep that Aus investment account on hold for a while.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
Now all we need is for julius to rant about the injustice of Moroga being held accountable. After all electricity does not actually exist does it? You cannot "see it" so it cannot exist..... after all you can "see" Castaz is female but the fact she/he could crush you to death when in the throws of passion (testotorone hike) does not make her a "male"...eeish our friend Julius will come up with something...maybe even hat we should boycott Eskom to teach them a lesson....;-)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Moroga - and now its a race row. Only in SA.
0 Kudos
AJT
Super Contributor
It has only become a race row because "knucklehead malema" does not have the brains to make any other argument...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Like it or not, its your future prezident you are speaking of. There is genuine fear and respect in the ANC. The delicate traps laid for him by senior caders also don't seem to work - like sending him to the non-service delivery municipality where he had the counsellors resign. Turned out to be a PR success.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
lol that reminds me of being refused a work permit for Botswana in the 90s. I was a Water commissioning engineer. The reply was "do you think we are stupid, we all know that water comes from rivers and the the clouds and God makes them" a week later is was in the Gabs news. Some people just don't think!! period.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Time to revise that aussie account: Maroga back in, Godsell out.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yea. Now that the "covert racist" is out, all Eskom's problems will be solved.
0 Kudos