Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Clicks

plasma
Occasional Contributor
Anybody know why Clicks has tanked so badly today? - currently 2,6% red. Any general opinion on the stock?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
sponono
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Brommie
Frequent Contributor
I read an article a quite a while ago: The CEO was planning and could have have left the building since I read the article. CLS is currently trading below the 200 day MA. My opinion: depending on why you are invested in this share, one should slowly considder selling. I doubt if one is going to see an 18% growth in the share price over the next 12 months.
0 Kudos
plasma
Occasional Contributor
Thanks Brommie. I'm in it with a CFD after focussing on T.A. more than fundamentals. Might sell it at a loss and move on.
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Technically I would say it is due for a bounce.It is on support and oversold.I wouldn't sell right now unless it closes below 3900.
0 Kudos
plasma
Occasional Contributor
Well it's up today, and considering the environment, that's very positive.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
For a newbie, when you calc 3900 as the support, how many days do you usually base that on? And is that simply looking at the lowest low in X days?
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
BCO1,CLS has been in a down trend for the last 3 months or so.On the chart join the lows to show support ,and the highs to show resistance.There is also a new long term support line-join the low from 10 March 2009 with the lows of 15 March 2011 and 18 July 2011. The two support lines actually met around 18 July 2011 which made it even less likely that the price would drop below that level (also rsi and sto showed share was oversold).Keep an eye now on the long term support line.If price drops below this (around 39.40 today and rising each day)it will probably drop to the support of the recent down trend (about 39.00 and falling each day).This is what I see-others might see it differently.To quote our immortal friend Chartist;"hope this helps!"Check this out too: http://stockcharts.com/help/doku.php?id=chart_school:chart_analysis:support_and_resistan
0 Kudos