Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Coincidence?

Brazen
Super Contributor
See Jonty Rhodes has left his wife and two kids to move in with his girlfriend. See, also, that he will continue working with (ahem) a bank. I won't say which one (big clue - their price streamer never works.) He seemed decent when he played cricket, then he starts hanging out with bankers. Just saying. . .
0 Kudos
5 REPLIES 5
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Well at least he's getting some!!!!!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
what you're saying .. you wanna be a bankers girlfriend ??
0 Kudos
og
Frequent Contributor
Jonty is one of a few SA players that can legitimately claim to have bowled a few maiden(s) over(s) - all at the same time...only schlep is that this time he got stumped - all three of the ground (wonder what Inzimam-ul-Haq will say to that he he he)
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I prefer the word bankster. They are part of a mob, they lie, and they cheat and live lavish livestyles. Did you know that while Goldman Sachs sold toxic morgage backed products to other institutions they also went short on those same products? That is like selling a car with faulty brakes to someone and then taking an insurance policy on the car in case it crashed. You gotta love these guys. They are the pigs in a refreshing new version of Animal Farm with a modern capitalist backdrop.
0 Kudos
Alibaba
Contributor
I like the term "Bankies", they're normally very high, love the green stuff and opperate behind a smokescreen
0 Kudos