Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Colin Abrams

Not applicable
Anyone subscribe to Colin Abram's newsletter? Any feedback?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
Sirah
Occasional Contributor
I do. He's good.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Had mixed feelings,but use it to confirm my feelings of a stock.Worth it I would say.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ive been subcribing to him about a month now. So far hes been right on many of his charts & predictions(heavily outnumbering the wrong times). I get a bit frustrated with the timing of the release of his newsletter ( wednesdays at 2:30, but we usually only see it by 3:30) by then the day is finished and the market movement is done, If it has been a bullish day then some of the predictions have already almost come to pass & theres not a lot of time to examine the newsletter & do your own research). He should maybe release the newsletter early in the morning on a wednesday, or even a monday, im not sure why he chose that time & day. On the plus side he tells you where to put your stops, when to buy & sell the same shares ( i.e after a certain movement) and he follows up with his previous selections each week in the following newsletter to tell you how well (or badly) he has performed. He seems to have his head screwed on right.
0 Kudos