Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Come into my alsi room.

sponono
Super Contributor
watch out for the R?$ rate: above R8.30 at the moment
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
21 nov = 1 trade @ -100pts... tomorrow another day and the week still young.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
you went long? What happened to the simultaneous short?
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
Rams i think you have misunderstood..there is no simultanous short. some days a new setup develops in the opposite direction while the inital trade has not yet been stopped out. does not happen often. so yesterday was a -100pts. 1 trade
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
22 nov. trade 1) long 27950
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
Electrox...Good luck with this trade but why have you changed your stop loss to 150 points now and not using 100 points as per your system...Everone says good trading was about keeping to your system?
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
ok, understand now...but then you have to trade on 2 accounts because by shorting, you can sell your long?
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
You're asking too many complicated questions. These are imaginary trades, as evidenced by the perfect stops that give you only 100pt losses and don't incur trading costs.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
stores, good question..i was impateint to wait for my entry at 27900 as i had to go out in the morning, so instead went in 50pts early, in this case when that happens i trade a few contracts less to keep the money management intact without jepordising the trades risk reward. BUT the important thing is to stick to your stops, in todays case its at 27800.
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
RichardW these are not imaginary trades. stoploss update : 27900
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
this alsi room will help u loose cash quickly
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
fusion..little patience goes a long way..you'll see. but wats interesting is how quickly you predicted failure. hence why most traders cant follow thier rules long enough to see its true results.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
i can see it clearly now , thanks
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
its being a qiuet day..trade:1) long 27650 stop 27550
0 Kudos