Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Commodities and metals

Not applicable
Taking a beating oil down nearly 10%..silver 11% gold down 3.5% and copper not far behind..
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Not applicable
I can't believe that Silver is under $35 down around 12% and gold is under support lots more red to come....... wow!!!!!!!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Its looking very nasty, but with such a big move in such a short period of time, a nice bounce/knee jerk action is most probable..just to shake out the shorts and give the long hope..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Silver is down 30% in a couple days. This is panic selling, everyone is dumping with no market demand.......... Nothing has really changed from last week.... The economy doesn't change this fast in a week / or once someone was missing for 10 years suddenly gets killed. I think we should start seeing a great buying opportunity.....but I have a feeling a lot more red to come. PS: Sell in May and go away ;-P
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
silver few up so massive correction not surprising, especially considering how illiquid it is ..
Paul Walker CEO of GMFS on CNBC from Wed talking silver and gold .. way smart oke, he has more research than most of us have breakfasts .. http://t.co/985dHWy
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
first link is gold .. here the silver chat .. http://t.co/C4MEYdl
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
I agree. I sold the bulk of my silver holdings at 42 so Im pretty happy. Let it go down (COMEX raising the silver margins again on monday) 30-32 is my guess where the dust will settle and where ill put my money where my guess is
0 Kudos
Russ
Super Contributor
Just listened to the discussion on gold.Interesting but all noise.Trade the price and have an exit strategy.Right,Simon?
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Yes! Guess! I like the style. It has panache, zest and bone dry honesty. I can subscribe to Guess (educated and experienced, of course). This is not a science. It is Art. It is the poetry of the sub-conscious, the human psyche. It is mystic, a gut feel driven by constant analysis of everything especially ones self. Turn up that biorhythm ! Another message is trying to get through.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
fred stop smoking that stuff so early in the morning. its not good for u. please wont u join chartists website ?? u will make money and can then invest in more zol.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
I think it's mealies stalks, can't afford genuine mountain cabbage,(boom- the tree of knowledge).
0 Kudos