Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Commodoties-This cannot last.

platsak
Super Contributor
Any ideas when this bubble will burst? In my opinion it problably wont last to SSf rollover (21 March) or the next power failure, whichever comes first. Any other punts as to when it will burst?
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Not applicable
Hold up, hold up. Metorex needs to run first.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
platsak, this commodity run been going on for a number fo years already, it will die one day - but why now? Some will tell you this is a super cycle that'll run for a decade or two.
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
He probably means short term overbought
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Wizard . Thanks for refrasing what I meant.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
check out the lonnnng term (10yrs) curve for platinum. Use a logrithmic y-axis and draw the trading channel. You'll see the platinum price has just entered the channel on its way up. . . scary . . .
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Avs ...i need to get one of those kiddy phones of yours...how do i get one? maybe you would like to sponsor me one since I have been so nice to you over the years?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
AvS ...I am serious I need one....can you give me details?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Normal price R1500-00 +VAT
Chartist's price R2500-00 +damages . . .
:)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ok, go to
www.sonusluxor.com
Do the purchase form thingie and we'll do the rest
0 Kudos
Not applicable
AvS ...I am serious I need one....can you give me details?
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Where is me dress Chartist?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
See http://www.sonusluxor.com If you need anymore info call the number at the bottom of the pages. Or fill out the response form and submit.
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
No bargains here Chartist. Looks like you need to pay full price.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You have just NO idea what the full price entails . . . :)
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Platsak,why ever not? Higher prices are likely to stay for longer than u think and as the Rand weakens we shall have the best of both worlds.See my reply under IMP.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Right on, Barry dude. Demand for commodities in the Middle East n' China remains strong;Economists here say both regions have long-term investment strategies that look beyond the current financial malaise. Ergo, they building like crazy and there's fierce competition for supply of raw materials. There's not enough to meet demand and this is going to keep prices high.
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Is ERGO still listed? What is the code?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
0 Kudos