Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Complaints re OST

Not applicable
I was an employee of Standard bank for 40 years and, even though I am retired, it embarrasses me, as an "ex-employee", to note that there is not a single response from anyone connected to OST with regard to the apparent problem(s). From OST point of view, is there or is there not a problem? If there is a problem, when is it going to be fixed? Is it fair to take money from people for a service which does not apparently deliver what it is supposed to do? If you are not empowered to speak on behalf of OST, Simon, perhaps you could ask Willie Potgiter to comment.
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
My quotes balance is not moving?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
yes and my portfolio balance is still wrong sinve tuesday
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
Contact Richard Seddon , he will action it. Remember Simon Brown is not always in the Office. I am quiet confident that he will address your enquiry.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
asylum, you have spoken with Ridwaan and your portfolio is correct? Correct?
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Well will have to wait for my feb statement before i can confirm wether it is correct or not, thanks
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
What was it like going to work at the bank every day for 40 years? Not to be rude or anything, but are you a serial killer?
0 Kudos
Blik
Super Contributor
40 years is a long time ago - not even a twinkle in my folks eyes - they were still smoking the good stuff then.
0 Kudos