Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Confession Time

Not applicable
O.K. So EXX and BIL have burned me a bit of late. BUT, they do not form a large part of my current portfolio and a bit of patience will see them un-burn me at some point, just as patience saw the 2008 drawback catch up. SO. Accepting that there is a measure of opportunity cost in the meantime, the fact that they both form a small part of my porfolio, I think they will become a "buy and hold " pair for a while. Meantime, the $/R is really putting a smile on my dial. !
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
kwagga
Super Contributor
Ja, Exx disappointing me as well. Bought @174 level expecting a bounce, but that fizzled out quickly. I am suspecting a bit of support at 165, and if that breaks 159. We're moving in seriously ovesold territory here. If it closes below 165 today I sell some, and the a close below 158 I'm out. This one can bounce just as easily as it moves down. Very volitile at times. Typical commodity share. Looking foe 180 and 188 levels for some short term profit take.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
That bounce I was referring to now looks a lot like a bearish flag.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
4% in the money on my short (SSF)
0 Kudos