Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Confused!

AJR
Occasional Contributor
I was under the impression that as the special resolution to sell out to Remgro was rejected that we could hold on. I have now received notice that we have 3 options: Convert to Remgro at 8.1 per 100;sell @R16 or combination of cash and shares.What is happening?
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
this is the alternative offer after the first one was rejected.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What is the best thing to do?? RBW shares still say BUY
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
If no election is made the default is to retain the RBW shares.
0 Kudos
Whatsup
Contributor
Simon would the shares be trade on an OTC platform?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
as I understand RBW remains listed.
0 Kudos
AJR
Occasional Contributor
According to Std Bank on line listing to be suspended on 18/06 and terminated by 25/06
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I received an email stating that these shares will not be suspended, however I'm still not sure what to do - somebody that knows something about trading please let me know what you would do if you held these shares as the time is running out - I'm still learning.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
if you do nothing, you keep you shares and they remain listed. If you want to sell them at the 1600c level or for REM shares (or bits of both) then contact the call centre ASAP.
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
i sold mine since the offer meant that i would get REM shares at 19754 roughly if i held on. REM trading at about 18900. So for me it was not worth it.
0 Kudos