Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Consumerism.co.za

Harathke
Regular Contributor
I have made another website: Consumerism.co.za While complaining about the services at an "unnamed restaurant", I was struck with an idea: www.consumerism.co.za. This is an open forum upon which you, the consumer, can speak about your experiences with businesses, products, and services here in South Africa. Be they good or bad, this is the place to express your opinions and views. Perhaps you are complaining or perhaps you are recommending: remember that only through communication can our South African businesses, products, and services that are good grow, that are bad correct themselves, and that are competitive compete effectively. As a country that is growing towards first world status, South Africa needs its economy to step up and deliver quality and affordability. This leads to the aim of Consumerism.co.za: to provide an open forum upon which the public can help businesses better themselves and provide information and advice to each other about the various products and services available. Please feel free to express your opinions and views, but also please respect both public decency and others rights to hold different opinions and views. I hope you find my site useful and entertaining, and I look forward to seeing you on Consumerism.co.za.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
Pleiades
Frequent Contributor
I use hellopeter.com to complain. Generally get a quicker response than waiting in the 'your call is valuable to us' queue. By the way, are we allowed to advertise our products on this forum?
0 Kudos
Harathke
Regular Contributor
Yes, I will allow limited advertising so long as it does not become spam. Remember, the aim of this site is to provide a platform for Consumers to both voice an opinion of products, services, and businesses and to research other's opinion of these products, services, and businesses. If it is your products, services, or businesses..you are welcome to voice your opinion on it. But, please, keep it in good taste and don't post spam. One post per business promoting itself is acceptable in my opinion.
0 Kudos