Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Correction soon?

BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
F$^#$#^!%@ EVERYONE simon is right just had a look at the ALSH CHART does'nt look good. (MA)MACD, EVEN worked out a sma @8 & sma @16, BEARS will (MIGHT) have a small pullback DUE TO the(BOL)if none at all this market is moving to quick for me F@##$^#%&. SORRY GUYS FOR THE INCORRECT INFO EARLIER!
0 Kudos
DST
Super Contributor
Gosh bb - with the evident depth of your analysis i'll definitely include part of some of your conclusions with something at some stage. Until/unless I change it.

And you don't think you'd be willing to change your nick into lowercase? - I'm sure you'll be taken much more seriously if you aren't shouting.
0 Kudos
BABYBOY
Regular Contributor
NOPE caps is for the mistake i made so... i want everyone to know my mistake.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ANd 1st prize for most replies to their topic for the day goes to DEP...
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
i mentioned this once before,the reverse seem to be happening to the past.When the Rand strengthens these days resources go up,now if the Rand was to weaken rapidly resources usually plunge,although this is better for overseas investors as they can receive more dividends.Kinda knee jerk reaction!
0 Kudos