Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Could be good news for Zeder

Tango
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
Not applicable
Let's hope. Been such a frustrating stock.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
It would be good news indeed. Zeder is undervalued stock (P.E 4.9)with lots of potential. A Pioneer listing would be a step in the right direction. Lets hope for another Venfin.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Still worth holding I think Tango, strategic positioning & manouvering at this stage....when it moves it'll really move.....kwagga...thanks for the Ansys file amigo.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Thanks for the other posts on 4shared. Interesting stuff. I'm really holding thumbs for gradual growth of ZED over the long term 5 + years. This year has been a bit frustrating though. What I do like is a tad bit of ZED strength coming through on ALSI red days. I think this share will be one to keep in any kind of future correction. The low P.E would serve as a buffer against a major correction. NAV = R2.28 and we're not far from that either. If they manage to acquire 20% of Pioneer Foods (which is their goal) and Pioneer does list, then Bob is your uncle. Time will tell.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Thanks for this guys. Had a good look at this yesterday for the first time and bought some. As Kwagga says, something for 5 years.
0 Kudos
Samir
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Tango
Super Contributor
Good move B. I've got a bunch and expecting good things.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Interesting article in the Cape Business News on ZED......http://www.cbn.co.za/dailynews/2218.html
0 Kudos