Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Could we get 28c this month

buzwiz
Contributor
Anybody knows somethin about the price risin to 28c this month
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
vishal
Regular Contributor
Hoping for more than that man, thinking in the region of 30c
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have to wonder why people play small cap stocks with such low pricing...... rather play warrants on top40 or other large traded companies, you can be in and out with good profits in days or even a few tims a day if you keep your targets/profit gains tight. I did 30 trades on various shares this month and made bloomimg good money. Why buy a 25c share and wait weeks or months for it to hit 30c...eish....OMO
0 Kudos
buzwiz
Contributor
Tell me more. How can I start this? What can I buy and outlay initially?
0 Kudos
buzwiz
Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well I guess to make it really attractive you should try and attend the warrants course to start with. If you are not used to geared instruments it could bite you. If you understand time decay, gearing etc and know what to trade and when you could do well. I usually make 3 to 6% off each trade so my profits are small but often. Also you have to have time to do this every day and sometimes 4 or 5 times a day.

Start with the help and education side and look up warrants course then attend "trade to trade well" course and "introduction to TA part 1 & 2" and take it from there. I do not want to promise you things you cannot get unless you put the initial work in.

Please understand this is a good amount of work and I estimate you need R50k to start with to really make it work (R100k better but no every person has that). You can do it on less but the risks are bigger. OMO
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The biggest problem with small cap stocks I guess is liquidity, not enough shares trade to make it worth it for short term profits. Sure many are buy ad hold long term shares and there are plenty really good shares worth having. My long term account has some of these in it and these have grown very nicely in the last year.
0 Kudos
buzwiz
Contributor
What are some of these shares?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
EXX, TKG, ACL, ANG, HAR, IMP, AMS, AGL, NPN, FSR, MTN, SOL, SBK and the TOP40 tradeables, they all make good sense if you know how to catch them on the up or down in the price. But Like I said you need to know about warrants etc.
0 Kudos
buzwiz
Contributor
0 Kudos