Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Course in durbs

HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Hi. Anyone on the forum attending the course in durbs tonight? I'll be leaving from PMB and would like to know what's the traffic like. Thinking of leaving at 16:00 just wondering if I'll make it on time??
0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
there's no traffic in DBN/PMB .. ever ..
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Shows how long ago you left!! I'm just wondering if I should take N3 -> N2 or go through Hillcrest?!? Will you be presenting today?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
N3 alwayts better .. Kurt presenting .. an what you KZNers call traffic we call a family gatering ..
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
How much will you pay me if I put in a good word about you to you boss?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
he's not my boss .. but if you wanna get in his good books, buy him a coffee, real coffee, like a late ..
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Thanks. Leaving now. If I survive the free alcohol, I might log in this evening.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Okay . . . . Those index futures look awesome . . Hope the information resources come along that can back it up - such as 15 min graphs, etc.
0 Kudos
MoMo01
Frequent Contributor
hateguateng u r a pmb dweller...
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Yep. Born and Bred!
0 Kudos
MoMo01
Frequent Contributor
that make two of us...howz the trading going killing it and getting rich
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Na, just hanging in there but only doing this full time for the past 3 months now. Hoping things get better with this upcomming crash. Are you trading full time or working?
0 Kudos
MoMo01
Frequent Contributor
i trade part time,currently in 3rd year accounting
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Ah someone qualified to do this!
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Hmmm - now there's a question. Who here has a financial degree, and does that improve their trading success? I have one - not so sure it helps.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Science, agric, environment all the way. I should just concentrate on making the world a better place by culling 95% of the human population. Just too lazy - hence trading.
0 Kudos
MoMo01
Frequent Contributor
i will have to agree with u saash,a financial degree helps from a fundermental point of view (investing,dividends,and really return on capital)
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Fundamentals still flabergast me.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Saash, can't seem to reply to your post, please repost.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I think a certificate in financial mathematics, and a masters in psychology is what u need to become a trader..
0 Kudos