Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Courses

MichaelR
Regular Contributor
How do I find out where a course will be held without registering and then have to cancel if it is to far from Somerset west?Tried to see location but cant see it before registering. Thanks
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you can't ..
0 Kudos
MichaelR
Regular Contributor
Thanks Simon , so I should reg. and then cancel , so not to pay for the course.If it is very far away :) Loction Location Location.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
yip, proccess takes a few moments ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Dude its simple!! Its at the waterfront when its in cape town.... never ever ever in somerset west ...because the rest of the world and most of cape town actually see's it as a suburb of Cape Town. Now you Know!!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
I went to somerset west once .. food was bad and over priced ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
well we have now put the record staight. why the .... would yo have done such a silly thing..Rookie error!
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ah but there was a pretty girl involved ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ah well still dumb... if you had done it in Cape TOWN she may have been persaded to stay over rather than drive back?...speaking of ugly girls I would like to invite Mark to drinks I recon it will be funny to see the two of you together.. all that catching up to do and all.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
lol, assumed you had .. but nowhere fancy .. beers, that pub we went to last time .. 8.30ish ..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
And me ?...what about me and you and Simon and Mark(chartist?).....Huh ? Could be a Blast of Note !###...just joking,dudes.Enjoy your beers and banter.By the way, the STRAND has the weirdest-feeling beachfront ever.Like an LSD trip...strangely good.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
well if simon ( SFm) will buy us all the beers you are more than welcome to come..lets all put on our tin hats and enjoy the last days!
0 Kudos