Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Crash set-up

Highlighted
Super Contributor
This seems like we are setting ourselves up for a most spectacular crash ... either later today or first thing Monday
0 Kudos
33 REPLIES 33
Highlighted
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
yawn, yawn ..o' dear me.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Interesting BB, what do you base this statement on??
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
you might be spectacularly wrong
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Big Bucks bases his statement on the last dozen or so statements he's made predicting a CRASH.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
its called the Roffey technique... the principle being that sooner or later you will be right...just a matter of time and a desire to lose all your money
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
Well,... keep your eyes on the road there fella,.. you said it,. later today or monday morning,. keep your eyes on the road,...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
At least dixie sounds ******* crazy, that way you know where you are.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
Chartboy..I hear all your dissing has sent Roffey to therapy..with luck he's seeing SirP..
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
i know what they are getting at...we are removing the props and that can be dangerous....
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Are we ever gonna Crash and burn?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Yeah, truth be told I'm expecting a bit of a crash myself. I just wouldn't like to post it on the forum so that it can come back to bite me when we go to new ATHs. Rule 1 in Guru School.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Valued Contributor
ya brazen, always predict it after the event. way better for PR
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
do u know Roffey's website actually say he predicts market moves BEFORE they happen.....
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
Of course when it crashes today or Monday I'll bring this post up. You notice it's a bit of a work of genius, covers me either way. Rule 2 of Guru School.
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
Ja but u just broke 3 of guru school...just like a magician...you never disclose your techniques...cause just like magic BS baffles brains...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
seven little *. I wonder what word could that be. Does it end in 'ing'?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
ja its English for *****ken...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
Behind the facade of all my insanity,. i did in fact mention the bulls later today,... Rule no. 3 of Guru School, Always sound confident.. lol
0 Kudos