Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Crash set-up

Big_Bucks
Super Contributor
This seems like we are setting ourselves up for a most spectacular crash ... either later today or first thing Monday
0 Kudos
33 REPLIES 33
DCTrader
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Preston
Super Contributor
yawn, yawn ..o' dear me.
0 Kudos
hobo
Contributor
Interesting BB, what do you base this statement on??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
you might be spectacularly wrong
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Big Bucks bases his statement on the last dozen or so statements he's made predicting a CRASH.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
its called the Roffey technique... the principle being that sooner or later you will be right...just a matter of time and a desire to lose all your money
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Well,... keep your eyes on the road there fella,.. you said it,. later today or monday morning,. keep your eyes on the road,...
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
At least dixie sounds ******* crazy, that way you know where you are.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chartboy..I hear all your dissing has sent Roffey to therapy..with luck he's seeing SirP..
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i know what they are getting at...we are removing the props and that can be dangerous....
0 Kudos
mbk
Contributor
Are we ever gonna Crash and burn?
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Yeah, truth be told I'm expecting a bit of a crash myself. I just wouldn't like to post it on the forum so that it can come back to bite me when we go to new ATHs. Rule 1 in Guru School.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
ya brazen, always predict it after the event. way better for PR
0 Kudos
Not applicable
do u know Roffey's website actually say he predicts market moves BEFORE they happen.....
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
Of course when it crashes today or Monday I'll bring this post up. You notice it's a bit of a work of genius, covers me either way. Rule 2 of Guru School.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja but u just broke 3 of guru school...just like a magician...you never disclose your techniques...cause just like magic BS baffles brains...
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
seven little *. I wonder what word could that be. Does it end in 'ing'?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
ja its English for *****ken...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Behind the facade of all my insanity,. i did in fact mention the bulls later today,... Rule no. 3 of Guru School, Always sound confident.. lol
0 Kudos