Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Crash set-up

duke_vest
Frequent Contributor
the end is nigh......bwa haha
0 Kudos
Not applicable
can making money be any easier?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
settle down on that buttplug now
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Seen Nasdq !?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If NedBank,.. i mean,. Standard Bank really wanted us to make money easily,. there would be realtime indicators etc,.. now there's a pleasure,..
0 Kudos
Ditzy
Frequent Contributor
ahem ! ek praat nie afrikaans nie ( how did i do?), but have an E/A dictionary that perhaps I should consult, ja ? Howzit Chartist, long time. Still enriching yourself obscenly ?
0 Kudos
RDB
Super Contributor
not if you miss the trade, exit last short @ 27,834 cause got long entry on topi, didn't take as DOW not moving missed whole 400 odd points
0 Kudos
Not applicable
that was a perfect retracement of the rally to the 61.8% level....now we have to wait for a breach of 28028...which is this level
0 Kudos
hobo
Contributor
Chartist, off topic (if this was in fact one) - Did you sell the Integrale?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes I did...lack of garage space...but a weird thing happened...
0 Kudos
hobo
Contributor
What?... Pity as I'm looking 4 1. Be in CT from 8 to 11/3. There is a Thema (Ferrari motor) for sale in CT but the guy wants 140K. Smoking his sox me thinks!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah....I know that car....nice but not worth it....the Integrale i sold to Coenraad Spaarman...big in racing circles...he died a week later...someone contacted me as a proviso of the sale was that he would give me first option if he ever sold....the executor sold the thing before I could make an offer...
0 Kudos
hobo
Contributor
what did it go for?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I have no idea....
0 Kudos