Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

Community

Share knowledge. Find answers. Ask questions.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Crash set-up

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
the end is nigh......bwa haha
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
can making money be any easier?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
settle down on that buttplug now
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
Seen Nasdq !?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
If NedBank,.. i mean,. Standard Bank really wanted us to make money easily,. there would be realtime indicators etc,.. now there's a pleasure,..
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Frequent Contributor
ahem ! ek praat nie afrikaans nie ( how did i do?), but have an E/A dictionary that perhaps I should consult, ja ? Howzit Chartist, long time. Still enriching yourself obscenly ?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Super Contributor
not if you miss the trade, exit last short @ 27,834 cause got long entry on topi, didn't take as DOW not moving missed whole 400 odd points
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
that was a perfect retracement of the rally to the 61.8% level....now we have to wait for a breach of 28028...which is this level
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
Chartist, off topic (if this was in fact one) - Did you sell the Integrale?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
yes I did...lack of garage space...but a weird thing happened...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
What?... Pity as I'm looking 4 1. Be in CT from 8 to 11/3. There is a Thema (Ferrari motor) for sale in CT but the guy wants 140K. Smoking his sox me thinks!
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
yeah....I know that car....nice but not worth it....the Integrale i sold to Coenraad Spaarman...big in racing circles...he died a week later...someone contacted me as a proviso of the sale was that he would give me first option if he ever sold....the executor sold the thing before I could make an offer...
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Contributor
what did it go for?
0 Kudos
Highlighted
Not applicable
I have no idea....
0 Kudos