Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Crash!!

Not applicable
IS this stock MArket gona crash ,are we all doomed ?!!! Sasol down,but oil price up! Mtn almost in confirmed deal with Rcom,MTn Down!!
0 Kudos
12 REPLIES 12
Not applicable
beware the bear trap coming soon .......by next week
0 Kudos
Electrox
Super Contributor
we can nver be all doomed! there are the longs and the shorts out there.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Dumbfounded by this carnage .Big players getting out of resources stocks maybe ?? Nothing is making sense in this market.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Dumbfounded by this carnage .Big players getting out of resources stocks maybe ?? Nothing is making sense in this market.
0 Kudos
cfm
Super Contributor
A big H&S playing out. TOP40 target around 26000-26200.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
For long term investors like me ,the time horison has just stretched out an extra few years ! Should've, could've,would've sold in May scenario is haunting us all I guess. I think the waiting game has just begun.
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
At times like this ,the talk is normally Buying opportunity, but with this collapse I'm not sure if anything has hit bottom !!!
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Wez down 23%, MMH 20%, WSL 15%.
0 Kudos
Robbie
Regular Contributor
I threw my IPL's and EQS's out @ Market, took that money and added up on my MTN's @ market. I feel quite save having MTN. They will be one of the last ones to crash completely. (I think the complete crash is about 3 years from now)
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
Agree Robbie,also topped up on MTN at R112.50.Has to be value there,mind you in this market,who bloody knows !!!
0 Kudos
striker
Super Contributor
And a bloody nose !
0 Kudos
Surf_Rat
Super Contributor
Hey Platsak looks like the whales pulled in and blow the the hell out of the wave mate even the grommets ran paddled for saftey china
0 Kudos