Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

'Crisis Only Just Beginning': Peter Schiff Was Right in 2006 - 2007 re: crash

YNWA
Super Contributor
Amazing, in the previous 2 century he would have been burned at the stake...read this article & watch this vidclip & others on youtube: http://finance.yahoo.com/tech-ticker/article/134633/%27Crisis-Only-Just-Beginning%27-Right-About-the... ...for vid click on "popular YouTube clip called "Peter Schiff Was Right" in the text of the article. Enjoy!
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Wizard
Super Contributor
Well you know that Me, Zarp and Dinnen were talking about this from the same time..middle of 2006. Everyone though were crazy.The Banking crisis in the USA started Feb 2007 and it's culminating now. We were right and will be proven right about Gold as well. If they don't wanna listen that's their own problem. We will tell you when to get back in the general market for ones in a life time opportunity..just not yet.
0 Kudos
MenuOption
Frequent Contributor
Hi Wiz, IMHO, lots of people saw that this was coming. The proble was when. And some of the guys saying it openly in 2006 was trying to short using short-life warrants. Most of the critique was on the usage of warrants. IMHO.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
If anybody asks why did nobody see this coming....I always answer that our very own tin hat crackpot, late night talker Zarp saw this coming..Just nobody in high places was reading his late night postings.
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
...yep DMan 'n Wiz, the roots of the J&J Distillery Co. go deep in to 2005/6....chat to the man every now again on his blog...his writing style is unbeleivable, it cracks me up sitting on the veranda sippin' a mighty Margie at sunset.....crash around this site for interest sake:...http://www.leap2020.eu/GEAB-N-17-is-available!-The-current-crisis-explained-in-one-thousand-words_a9... like ya doin' ok Johnno...stop lurching off to the pool, you could become the resident poolboy. Adios amigo's
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja amigo....sipping on the cactus juice eyeballing the senoritas. Was in ur neck of the woods a few weeks back on a golf/ juice binge with the amigos. Year has been good, but winding trading down now waiting to switch into mucho "real" assets at fire sale prices starting Q2 '09....see u at the auctions amigo!
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
....yo DMan...message from the meteor pilot..."uh,some memory loss in my Black-Hole since 2007.Regards to Dinen et al"."
0 Kudos