Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Crossing lines.., trading from sheep to goat... PLS HELP!!

Not applicable
This has to be the most fun wall (forum) I have ever came across.., I must say I love the togetherness spirit going on her. I'm crossing lines thanks to the quote by Thomas Edison. As a sheep amongst the goats with the jackal watching (market), where and how does one start to loose the coat and grow horns? I wanna be jumping them fences like the goats do when opportunity arises or when $#!+ happens. If you do know what I mean please advise.
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
Not applicable
This is unfortunately down to two things.

1....School fees (your mistakes you WILL make despite what every one tells you) and

2....your ability to control your emotions when investing/trading.

You also have to decide trader or investor or a bit of both. Trader buys sells often (as little as 3 times a year and as much as 10 times a day or more), Investor buys and holds long term (5 years plus)

combination is using some capital to trade and some to invest.

Then lastly attend all the courses offered at least twice (the first time you will be "wowed and enlightened", the scond you will actually take it in and remember)

And absolutley final, your experienece, this takes time and dedication. Your trouble early on I have seen is lack of dedication. Jumping between two careers in two years points to your itchyness to often be pushed and challenged, sometimes the best thing to do is to do nothing.... OMO though and no offence ment.
0 Kudos