Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Crunch time for the FTSE and the DOW

john_1
Super Contributor
If we close lower today, there is a very high probability that we are going to test the January lows. If we do test those lows we will violate the 4 year uptend on the DOW so if you a bull todays the day to put your money were your mind is. OMO.
0 Kudos
43 REPLIES 43
Not applicable
Howdy Jon-dude. Maybe nows the time to jus hang onto yer cash and let them daddy cows and the fur rug fight it out.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
dude the only place I will be putting myself is in board shorts at the pool.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I will try not te picture it..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Six pack on the tummy, while I nurse the legs after doing the Aurgus cycle race. Loads of fun if you like cramping. Damb it was hot while riding, fortunatly I was finished long before it got really hot.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
....snigger.....cycling shorts.....snigger
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
your sniggers would be full on laughter if I told you about the chaffing.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
hold in to your cycle shorts we are going to test the January lows on the DOW and FTSE me thinks.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
In steps helicopter Ben and changes the playing the field. Oh well! I guess all the TA in the world can't read the mind of one man.
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
mmm interesting how the DOW managed to put on it's best day in 5 years but stopped about 4 points short of resistance at 12160. Got great profits on my INL SSFs now and looking to take them. If the DOW closes red tonight that looks pretty bearish.
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
It's going to break that resistance by 100 points tonight... I'll bet you 1 INL contract ;)
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
LOL! Hope you're right. But I'm not giving you one of my contracts, I will throw in a free swim in Chartist's pool as a prize if you're right.
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Nice one B.. Yesterday was all about the short trying to cover their backsides and the longs trying to stick the knife in. Nothing like a healthy does of capitalism at its dirtiest to warm the *****eles of ones heart. Note how we stopped short of the gap( mondays open) not all sunny and roses just yet.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
John I can see that swim you had at my place made a DEEP impression on you....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
or was it just the poolboy?...he does make a mean *****tail....
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
What do you guys reckon the Dow will do this afternoon? Europe quite strong if it opens up we could have a very nice close.
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
US futures gone negative, DJ -22
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
UK budget speach taking place at the moment. so market might be a little jittery.
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Resistance taken out (@ 12245 at the mo)... now just has to close above this... 100 point bet looking good!
0 Kudos