Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Crunch time

Not applicable
Ok now its crunch time for the market to take a direction ...we have penetrated the 25645 (recent futures low) and the 25390 support on the Alsi...this is a time when patience and a calculated move is called for ...these support levels are levels at which panic selling happens ...i.e. ppl are forced to sell....wait to see where we close today but if you stop has triggered so be it
0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
Captain_Kidd
Contributor
Thanks for the advive
0 Kudos
Captain_Kidd
Contributor
Thanks for the advice
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Thanks Chartist - looks like something happening
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes ...sounds like it could be the sublime sound of bears being squeezed by the short and curly....could be ....too early to tell
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
Lost 6" of my chop this week...now only have 8" left.......
0 Kudos
Not applicable
i actually see the bears being set up for a real hot beef injection....rectally of course
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Let's hope so - i am sick of their ***** now.
0 Kudos
sax
Frequent Contributor
CE, you still hanging on to your TOPWDM , i got in @ about 12:30 on N and could reap my 15% profit and go enjoy my weekend. Thought it might be good entry point if we go back up again. Not to sure since the market sentiment has gone down.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the little picnics over Im afraid...
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Hey - Charty - you beaut thanks for the info.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
possible little reverse head and shoulders on the top 40 futures if we open higher Monday morning....lets see what happens...
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
reverse head and shoulders?....means we should rally the distance of the head from the neckline....
0 Kudos
sax
Frequent Contributor
C, i need your advice, patience has been my weak point.... i'm holding a couple of DWN and don't know if i should let them go or if the market has made a turn. Everything is pointing to the bears???
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Ja !!! and Anglo's is know the DJ of this Rave Party and spinning some nice remixes ... work that table boy !!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
there we go head and shoulders breakout rally completed ....
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
Has the pullback come and gone??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
the probability is increasing with every point move....we need to have the previous highs taken out but when I called this on 29 June just after lunch I had the distinct impression we were seeing a swing on an important pivot point....the previous high is now the upper pivot point...
0 Kudos
Beep_Beep
Super Contributor
We seem to be following the DAX quite closely since they opened!! Our previous high - future - 26206??
0 Kudos