Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Curious to know how everyone built up their investment capital?

Brazen
Super Contributor
mmmm. . . wealth + salery = oxymoron.
0 Kudos
SIMBA
Super Contributor
27 Years hard work in the construction industry. 4 years ago started an investment company and have made more profit trading property, shares and micro lending, this year we have added funeral cover to the pot.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Any invetment, treated badly, turns nasty.
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
You make it sound like we are a bunch of COWS !!!!
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
LOL...was only joking....earned every cent myself
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Shaun_Siddall
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Just beware it dont turn to cream !!
0 Kudos
MenuOption
Frequent Contributor
Funniest thread since the C left...
lol
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Was in IT, made really big moola, moved into property, sold many a property and made good returns, have passive income from rentals, car and house etc paid off, own a property company, law firm and legal labour consulting firm, as some of these are a little flat at the moment so need to keep myself entertained and try to keep up the standard of living ;-) But overall just an agressive learner and love to see what happens when the unexpected happens.
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
David99755
Contributor
Slowly, slowly, Mine has been as a result of regular monthly contributions, watching those stocks or industries that I believe will be winners in the long term and getting out of those that become *****
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
more model citizens...we want to hear about the money launderers and the countifeit smuglers
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I will tell you in about 3 weeks time.
0 Kudos
Maggie
Super Contributor
Hey Jack, dont go insulting COWS now !!!! The SPCA will be onto you.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Oops, I was drunk . . . . didn't use protection . . . hope you not pregnant!!!!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
If them COWS turn out to be mad we will loose another export commodity and might have to blame the the Brits. Lucky we ain't seeing any swine in this market cause then the Mexicans would be to blame as well
0 Kudos
jack12
Super Contributor
Whats that stand for , Stop Pampering Cows Anonymous ?? Never *heard* of them ( excuse the pun) LOL
0 Kudos