Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

DATAPRO - help....anyone know where it's heading?

Not applicable
Is it expensively priced now? Market doesn't seem to think so, although could be hype. Any ideas?
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Pleiades
Frequent Contributor
Good solid business, will cash in on VOIP as telecoms become deregulated, first-mover advantage. Looks like a great buy.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
NAV per share = 39c. It's expensive due to market hype and speculative buys. This could be a risky buy on a good company with solid growth in a monthly revenue stream. Penny shares seem to be moving nicely which means only one thing in my books. Be careful, because the buying is not fuelled by institutional buying, and when the small buyers dries up then boom, down it goes. Then again who knows? I'm now expert. If you accept the risk then buy this one.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks guys! Great insight Kwagga - I'm very grateful - thanks!
0 Kudos
Pleiades
Frequent Contributor
Is NAV a good indicator for IT companies? They don't have a big asset like a manufacturing concern or mine. All they have is customers and an innovative product. I think one needs to see the whole picture. In any event DDT NAV is around R2.50. Hope this helps.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Come on you guys, please sell your holdings and drive the price down so that I may increase my holdings at a cheaper rate. Been holding this one for a while now; nice profit but I am not selling. The future will tell why.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
What price you reckon would be good to buy?
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Wait for pull back and then see where it is. Cannot say a price.
0 Kudos