Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

DDT - Delisting - Sale of shares / Offer - Please help with information.

Ricky_1
Occasional Contributor
Please can somebody assist me with information on this share. I have been out of circulation for sometime, not going into the long story, and now realise that this share has been suspended / delisted. It appears minorities will automatically be paid out for our shares irrespctive as to whether we agreed to retain same or sell at the going price. In my case I have done absolutely nothing and now don't understand where I stand. Questions - Will my shares automatically be sold - what will I receive per share (appr) rand valye per 100 and or do I get new shares in the coy that bought DDT. When is this all expected to happen. Please can you educated boffins give me information so I at least have some idea what is going on regarding this share. Many thanks to all who reply.
0 Kudos
2 REPLIES 2
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
you will get 1305c per share .. NTT who bought them are listed in JPN ..
0 Kudos
Ricky_1
Occasional Contributor
Thanks Simon - Must I sign any forms or give SEQ any instructions or is this done automatically?
0 Kudos