Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

DOW Chart

Wizard
Super Contributor
What really happened last night? Was that a correction on the rally since 10 March and the price will move up from now on? In that case 22 Jan and 10 March can be seen as double bottom. Or is this the start of the final C wave with the A wave started 27 Feb? Basically what I'm asking is has the Primary trend reversed??
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
venice
Super Contributor
Food for thought. Just remember our market is resource driven and these have been at all time highs hence our market has outperformed the Dow by miles. If these now fall back in the short term we are headed for a good size sell off regardless of what the DOW does, who knows we may test Jan lows. Im in cash now and will wait to get my direction from the market.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Hi Wizard yes doule bottom it is and if you look at the dow only commodities draged it down, so ya maybe things will settle from here but i still expect some volatility as iam sure there are still quite a few bears out there.omo
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
All u need to know is the primary trend! Gold selling off which is a sign, the VIX index is on a high. All points out to a Bull from now on! We won't see a drop to 11000 on the Dow and if that happened good money were to be made on the short side. Damn u Ben!
0 Kudos