Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

DOWN DOWN UNTIL FRIDAY THEN BOUNCE BOUNCE ON MONDAY

INTTHEMONEY
Contributor
What will today do until Friday do I smell a down side until Friday,and then a bounce up on monday Could be worthwhile pusing puts and Friday late buying calls Any feedback???
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Big_Bucks
Super Contributor
World markets in the red.... We to follow.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
dunno 'bout puts as we now seem in some sectors such plats and a lesser extent gold breaking away from Dow,Hang Seng influence,how ever i'm hoping to sell out the rest this morning,that i bought monday,profit good if ican sell!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
all share charts on daily upoper bollinger but weekly lower with view to going up me thinks week will end up- imo the world has had enough of the u s but value is with our markets a few weeks ago after an anouncement like credit suisse markets would have tanked me thinks this is a pull back- tired of looking at the daily changes been more profitable trying to pick the weekly changes
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Forget about going long at all. The primary trend is down. Maybe around 15 March may provide some opportunities from some oversold condition.
0 Kudos
James15
Contributor
0 Kudos
Mr_Money
Regular Contributor
Tommorrow will be a red day. some disapointing ecnomic data coming out of the USA
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Looks like we will see a bounce today. Hopefully break a few resistance levels.
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Fully agree,i'm going after SB calls around of 70 days plus for maximum bounce of AGL,AMS,IMP,ASA....i nevrer take calls shorter than 60 days to expiary.
0 Kudos
Hedgehog
Frequent Contributor
Looks like anything RESI is good for calls. FINDI looking better but INDI stock I still favour shorts.
0 Kudos