Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

DRD

stomps
Contributor
Did you look at DRD the past week When will it turn to go down for now what price do you think it will go up to I sold 900 @ 615 and thought it was a good price before it go down again
0 Kudos
4 REPLIES 4
Vano
Regular Contributor
I notice that many of the gold miners (har, gfi, ang )are up by 7% and more today. So is DRD. Perhaps the yanks have finally realised that their dollar is worthless, and are now starting to buy gold?
0 Kudos
Spike
Contributor
Yeah, at last! I'm v. happy, but watching it like a hawk. My new strategy: forget the greed, sell at 25% to 35% gain. Can I stick to this? Yes, no, wait, dunno ... (By the way I'm Spike -- how de do? Have not logged in here for many moons. Been lying doggo all year.)
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Heaven buying on the Dog!!! The dog is going to the heavens!
0 Kudos
Vano
Regular Contributor
It does sound silly, preferring to hold DRoopyDog shares rather than the mighty USD. However, the way that the yanks are creatimg dollars form nothing, tells me that even the dog will keep it's value better than the Dollar will.
0 Kudos