Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

DRDGOLD

amanda_1
Occasional Contributor
I am very impressed.......
0 Kudos
13 REPLIES 13
cfm
Super Contributor
Too bad there is not a way of shorting this one (at least on this site). I would have retired already. And now it is setting up another short opportunity.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
You would definately be rich. But now the current situation is up and for this short period milk the dirty cow.
0 Kudos
Running_bull
Frequent Contributor
Nicely up in US and another good SENS out wrt mining rights. Surprise div doesnt do any harm either.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Mkadir.All credit on calling this one. To where do you see the run?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
First resistance 630, but what a dangerous share. It scares the ***** out of me. Tread very very carefully
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yes...I love shares that scare ppl....thats why I made a fortune shorting this from ZAR 12.....we like to predict things before they happen..unlike some I know.....http://www.screencast.com/t/Iag44HGEG
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Unlike who C man? And i am sure you made loads of cash shorting DRD. Are you talking about Roffey again?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Then i suppose its me.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Chartist. Just had a look at your video. Not once did you give a straight forward sell signal. Which means all you did was comment like every other person. In the video you said "nobody knows when to sell or buy", which means u did absolutely nothing. Next time put your head on the line and give a signal that makes a profit.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Mkadir....I very clearly stated that the huge volume on down days and the EMA cross overs were highly significant and that the direction was without any doubt whatsoever DOWN.....what more do you want?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
OK. i apologise.
0 Kudos
platsak
Super Contributor
Dropped more than 5 % today giving away most of the gains. Just a correction or resuming long term downtrend? I think Im going to stay out of this one.
0 Kudos