Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

DSY

Not applicable
What is the forum's view on this share going forward. any opinions on a buy at these levels for short to mid term? or is there possible plateau after the recent drop...
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
kwagga
Super Contributor
I own it, I like it. I think Adrian Gore is one of the smartest buniness leaders in SA. I like the foreign expansion, I like Adrian Gore's view that he wants vitality rolled out across the world. It's not cheap, but it's a little oversold in my books, it's LDT on it's divi payment on Friday. I think you could do worse that buying this now with a stop loss below R78. A first target price of R89.50 looks a little more likely in my books for the near future. omo
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
PS - My system id'd a buy on 29 August @82.30. We're very close to that again.
0 Kudos
WES
Super Contributor
As an investments, not a trade, this is a 5, a 5 is a "absolute no brainer" as oppose to a 1, which is "dont even think about it".
0 Kudos
partridge
Super Contributor
There is no collective view on anything here. SO a forum view is unreachable. For me its overpriced and offers products which are expensive ( narrow moat overseas) and there are international risks.
0 Kudos
sponono
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
agree, looking at PE and PEG etc...profits down for 2 consecutive periods...if it finds support at 200EMA, then i would be an investor in this share...has favourable risk profile, if it reverses at 200EMA, the profitabilty ratios will have reversed.For a trade, above 85...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yip, for once I agree with you -:)
0 Kudos
Not applicable
from a technical point of view potential head&shoulders in play with a target of R50.
These dont really play out to target that often though, chances are small down move coming (to probably R70) before it carries on upward.
Question is once it has dipped will it make more than 15% per annum?
As an investment probably.
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
Well, market down and DSY up today....
0 Kudos