Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Dare i say

ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
the dow is so down now that even the bears wants it to bounce, i know it might hurt my bank ballance but it sure will help me feel more optimistic about other social activities that i have planned, all this doom and gloom sure weighs heavy on everybody.
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
ian_kotze
Regular Contributor
Aglo making very new lows there tonight - more than 10% drop! - and gold not holding ground either, what a day it will be tomorrow.
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
I want it down as down as it's going to go, so we can get back to going up. If it means 40% down from now, get on with it. The up/down for another two years will ruin more people.
0 Kudos
dookie
Regular Contributor
Yes - and people really love you when you say you make money on falling markets! The DOW has fallen off my screen. My AmiBroker database only goes to '84 and the support line from '84 forward is toast. What now? I remember Sharemagic had a longer database, but was a seriously shaky program back then - although I think there have been improvements since. Might have to get another sub... What are the other Ami users doing?
0 Kudos