Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Data on OST

stores
Super Contributor
Becoming a joke now but not funny....My mate got a serious bill for not supplying the JSE contractual information timeously...How about SBK OST billing the JSE the same...How about R1.1 trillion being traded on the JSE today...Thats what I see...How do you do any TA work with this garbage?
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
Terra
Super Contributor
And it's not getting any better!
0 Kudos
knopkop
Contributor
Let me try this: OST will you please read these complaints about the data mess up. FTSE still not stated and value of shares traded is complete nonsense. Will somebody at OST pse read this and be kind and let us know what is being done Thanks
0 Kudos
klapka
Super Contributor
Under Special Announcements: "Please note that due to the system enhancements that occurred, the intraday value traded amount on the Quotes Page is not showing correctly. The amount shown is increased by a factor of 100." ...................it depends on one's interpretation or enhancements!
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Haha - Was just about to make a post about the crazy trading volume on the market today .... :) So do you confirm its b.s.? lol
0 Kudos
Fredsed
Super Contributor
Sangoma blames spiritual presence in the buildings of the JSE and recommends breathalyser with peri peri enema for all afflicted.
0 Kudos
stores
Super Contributor
Now the watch lists are also a mess up....Lost two shares from my watchlist...(PSV and HLM)..Surely SBK cannot blame the JSE for this? On a more positive note...Well done the Sharks..Enjoy the weekend forum.
0 Kudos