Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Datapro

asylum
Super Contributor
Strange how some shares are not influenced by market volatility. Datapro seems to be one of those.Has had hardly any downward movement over the last few weeks only steady growth +_ 30% in the last two month.
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
CE
Super Contributor
Also have a look at EOH. Very stable BBE company under the IT sector with good management and steady growth. Read that they might be in on the bid to buy Arivia.com. Should be fireworks if the deal does pull of.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
BEE for heavens sake.....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Do you have any idea why this share is performing so well lately??
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
The company has had constant annual growth and very good profits a very well run company to look out out for in the near future me thinks. Was hyped up as small cap share with huge potential by Fin Week magazine but don't know if that carries any weight.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Thanks,probably a good buy at about 1.26 after a little pullback.
0 Kudos
CE
Super Contributor
EOH - Buyers this morning but NO sellers ......wonder why ?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I've been backing this horse for a while now - and I'm pretty sure the cart is only starting to gain momentum - so I'm definently going long haul on this. DTP is an awesome business, extremely sales focused, controversial and succesful - just look at what they have achieved over the past 3 or 4 years and the innovation and thought leadership they have shown. If you have the opportunity to interact with the Exco team I would do so, you'll be well impressed. They do however need to rebrand - as I feel the perception in the market is that they are still only an ISP - when they are clearly more than that and need to be known as a Telecom company.
0 Kudos
asylum
Super Contributor
Hi Heath i agree with you, they are currently advertising on radio 702 quite a bit as a telecoms company.Wish i had bought more shares when i first bought about 3 months ago.
0 Kudos