Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

David Bullard is a Coconut!

DEP
Super Contributor
Eish, David Bullard is supporting JZ in his latest article. This guy is like the NATS. David remember The Sunday Times. You used to be brilliant. What are you afraid of? You now are out to lunch with Zuma! Just lost a fan!
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
wheres the article DEP, i think i `m with you on that one.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
look he did go through a bit of a life changing experience, understandable i guess,still i`m with say cope, FF, IFP, ID, OR DA. Thanks, hey try www.meed.com
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
I READ THE PIECE BY BULLARD. Still makes me chuckle, which is the real purpose of his existance. guess hes just filling his boots like old JZ.
0 Kudos
CHATTYCHAT
Super Contributor
This might explain why banks are down today (except Capitec, which are good on their latest results and probably has JZ on their loan book as a client.)
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
PD, did you work in the Middle East?
0 Kudos
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
Bullard is a dullard .. has been since before Y2k .. an he was on stage with the ANC two weeks ago endorsing them ..
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
actually just had a call to go back but the rates are being hammered
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
So are you going, or will you ask for more $?
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Good one, hope Dullard is not a SFM client. We don't want him around here!
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
some common ground will be achieved and it will be back on the old parrafin buggie mate. its not so much the money their paying up there, you have to get the accomo,4x4 and travel add ons that make it worthwhile.
0 Kudos
DEP
Super Contributor
Sound like fun. Did you make lots of moolah? Try and invest 30%-40% of those good years!
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
was going to upsize the pad but then JZ got the nod.then again was also expecting the rand to go out to say 11.5 but went south, so thats got me in a paradoxical mind set. did actually get some gold so now i need to find the gold souk down town like yea, walk around here with gold for the masses to haggle over.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
was he not sued by JZ this may his way of paying back the debt incured for his "slander" .
0 Kudos
MAGICIAN
Frequent Contributor
Nah - that was Zapiro - Bullard used to write for the Sunday Times
0 Kudos
topgun
Super Contributor
The cretin spotters are strangely quiet, I wonder if it is because DB has now joined them in their kraal...all warm and cozy, pass the black label?!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
By endorsing the pirates from polokwane he is actually trying to score a job as JZs speech moderator when mr love pants finally becomes the pres
0 Kudos
Mr_S
Super Contributor
hes trying to save his a"s! man, i mean if the ANC could eliminate the scorpions, whats stopping them from 'eliminating' bullard! lol
0 Kudos
Project_Directo
Super Contributor
me thinks they`ll make him minister of newspapers, chucle chucle. the piece on the dalai dilly was funny.
0 Kudos