Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Day Ahead

YNWA
Super Contributor
Courtsey BOE: "The Day Ahead Indications suggest that we should have a slightly stronger start to trade on the JSE today. US markets had a volatile session, but ended higher. Eastern markets are broadly higher this morning and it looks as if Europe will open moderately firmer. Our ADR shares closed flat in New York. Be aware that some shares are going ex-div today instead of Monday. This is because of next week's public holiday. Derivatives Trading Strategy Platinum stocks have been among the top performers on the JSE for quite a while. This trend looks set to continue with the realization that the PGM basket has remained so strong while other metals have endured much volatility over the last year, and that most analysts' forecasts for profitability in the platinum stocks are far too light. We like all the platinum stocks. The most solid ones in the sector are AMS and IMP."
0 Kudos
1 REPLY 1
kr_pto
Super Contributor
YNWA, thanks for the redirect. but are they talking investment or trading here? I agree that still lots of upside, my thoughts are more around the short term here, whether it (AMS) will hit resistance and provide a new buying opportunity, or whether it will simply proceed now and hit new levels. what concerns me about todays quick movement on AMS, is it is very low volumes. only R12mil at the moment.
0 Kudos