Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Day traders skype trading room

Not applicable
I am inviting you to join a skype trading room....anyone interested?
0 Kudos
25 REPLIES 25
Electrox
Super Contributor
Hell Yeah.!! I am in on this one. Chartist you know that your shared knowledge is greatly appreciated.
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Only if the poolboy is going to be there asswell.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
yeah just as i ma gettiung excited we now have a national internet problem...my online platform has just called and told me that there is an internet "backbone problem" will have to wait till this resolves as I cannot even trade ...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
horrible squeeze to the downside developing despite the rest of the world doing the opposite...
0 Kudos
steve_1
Frequent Contributor
C, Aim/AOL maybe better option?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am slowly but surely learning the jargon! What is skype and what does one need to operate on it except of course a computer and internet access as I would also be interested in hopping aboard? By the way, does the poolboy have a sister?
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
I'm not setup for skype. Nice hey, market starts moving and we have to resort to phone trading. Glory scott.
0 Kudos
saash
Super Contributor
Not that I'm actually ready to call myself a "day trader".
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
chartist makes it seem so easy .. join the skype group. All we need to do is conference all the people and we are on.
0 Kudos
DCTrader
Super Contributor
Don't have skype at work. Chartist... please add some sort of video, info, advice etc on the Facebook group... you'll get quite a following! Just search for Stock Trading SA
0 Kudos
trigger
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I will join. IS that url correct? The Skype Page claims I have to upgrade my skype when I have the latest version installed already? Can I be invited if I give my Skype User name?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Geez!You guys have seen my spelling, I f I can give you verbal abuse Im in.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Just a suggestion, why no face book at least we can see how we talking to, I think they have a trading site
0 Kudos
Werner_1
Super Contributor
Guys, if you require anything web-based, i could build it into my site - i just need you guys to say what is required and will do it, my objective is to build a community that could benefit all traders... so if you want, let me know and we can incorporate links to the Skype group, etc...
0 Kudos
Not applicable
wow what a response...we are gonna have to find some way of managing this....
0 Kudos