Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Dead Cat Bounce...

DCTrader
Super Contributor
I'm looking at the JSE graph running from 9am yesterday through to today... Is that a typical "dead cat bounce" shaped graph? Lots of downside to come if it follows the typical DCB pattern...
0 Kudos
10 REPLIES 10
john_1
Super Contributor
A Dead cat only bounces once it has hit the ground. This is more like sky diving and the main shute just failed we are moving to the spare but if this one goes....
0 Kudos
P_K
Contributor
also think we in for more down side... retrx to 22500 then 21300 which will prob bring it back to 200dma... omo...
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
FTSE making new lows....does this frigging cat wanna bounce 9 times or what.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
As Standard bamk would say Prepare to go short!!!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Quite some flush Hey! I would be crapping myself if I was long right now!
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
As they say in the classics "Tom Turd having an extended meeting with the board".....right now the boardroom looks like a longdrop! FTSE thru 6100...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Where are you watching the FTSE all I have is a delayed pic from Bloomberg?
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
I have a ghost porti on Yahoo....you might have to register if not already a user......http://finance.yahoo.com/..... then create the ghost....if you want symbols let me know.... I track the US on here & the SA ADR's
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Thanks up and running, any way of seeing intra day on the jse?
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Try BOE charts @ https://boepersonal.nedsecure.co.za/Home.aspx click on charts....let the java plugin load...set it all up.....again you might be asked if you are an account holder......intraday chart -+ 10-15 min delay.....working on live feed....let me know if you come right...or left!
0 Kudos