Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Dead cat Bounce?

Big_Bucks
Super Contributor
Will the Dow's momentun continue? I have my doubts,There was talk of the subprime crisis spilling over into the commercial sector.. what a disaster that will be.Someone on Bloomberg was quoted as saying That some of commercial sector morgages were as unsecured as the sub prime market. I'm calling it a bounce taking my money and buying PUTS OMHO
0 Kudos
6 REPLIES 6
CrownA
Super Contributor
MMeeooww! - By the way what sound does a dead cat bounce make?
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
A hollow THUD its dead cannot make any other sound
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Looking at the chart the cat seems to be bouncing up and down - if a cat at all unless you are referring to the Afrikaans KAT then one can understand the "bouncing"!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Big gap on Anglo's this morning and still intact... wonder when this gap will close? I think we'll have a down day tomorrow or at least close that gap because it's not like a breakaway gap on any fundamental announcement. Any views? Copper price also struggling after breaking support. Anglo has a big weighting in our market.
0 Kudos
Champ_golfer
Frequent Contributor
Looks more like a PTA STudent Mags or Hoffie girls jumping between the mens hostels in the 1995's...Up and down, then rest, then up and down and again they go..
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
Two very positive last SENS ,28 and 29.Coup with copper will make it a the major producer.
0 Kudos