Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Dear John

Mic
Super Contributor
Man am I glad you are back, this forum has been so boring. All they worry about is this share this and this share that, the bear is giving the bull horns and who knows what. Everyone wants to know what to trade from someone else, and then complains when there is a pull back. We are suppose to have fun doing this(and make lots of money). And I must admit that since you came back there has been a huge change(even in the green today) forumites are actually making jokes. keep it up. Cheers
0 Kudos
22 REPLIES 22
john_1
Super Contributor
Thanks Mic... but I hardly think that I can take the credit for their bad jokes. It is nice to know that sombody missed me... I think you are going to make me cry..
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
If it will make you feel better....
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
How are you Mic have you been making hay while the sun shines>
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Man have I been surfing the waves!!! must be cause I am use to it here in Durbs. Unlike some people who were chasing young chicks around Amsterdam...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
It was hard work but sombody has got to do it, that place is somthing else. Every weekend every hard up yobo from the uk flys across to drink, smoke and pull, and every monday the locals wash away the puke.
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Sounds like a jol I'll definately add it it my list of places to go. I have a fairly long list though, I need to take off some time and do it. The problem is the kids, school is hectic now day's and you can not afford to take them out for extended periods of time. And unfortunately my business makes most of it's money in Dec during the long school holiday's. But that's life. I did spend 5 day's fishing on Medjumbe Island at end of November last year. You must go there it is an awesome getaway spot. The only down side for me was the four different flights to get there and the same back, a pain in the bu!t.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
What do you do Mic.
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
I build cooling towers and started trading a few months ago to see how it goes. It looks good and maybe I'll start trading full time soon.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
That sounds interesting, tell us more!
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
What is the link to school holidays and cooling tower profits?
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
Most of my work is done during shut down periods in big factory's like Sasol and Engen, sugar mill's ect.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Ah! the up side of that is you can take the kids of to Europe for the summer much more fun than walking around in the fridgid winters.
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
I guess I can but I made a decision to first travel Africa and I mean all of it before I travel the world. Have been to Moz many times also Zim, Zambia, Malawi, Botswana ect
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
how old are you, I am 34
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
0 Kudos
el_torro
Regular Contributor
John, you're makin the site look like a dating venue!
0 Kudos
Mic
Super Contributor
John look at the small volumes on sol makes me think of a put war this afternoon. What do you think?
0 Kudos
Jacques_1
Frequent Contributor
Hi, i`m Jacques, 25 from Cape Town, Blond hair, I like long walks on the beach and watermelons.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I just want to know as much info about the formites so I have plenty of ammo to abuse them with when the timing is right. ps. Nice nick.
0 Kudos