Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Dear SBK OST: Re Chartist

_nova
Super Contributor
Please allow Chartist back on the forum and let him deal with any legal issues that may result from his actions.
0 Kudos
19 REPLIES 19
Not applicable
All to vote for Chartist to be let back -> Answer "Yes"! And no John, nobody will let Chartist know you also voted Yes.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes, I enjoy his posts more than many others!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
yes!! vote for C back
0 Kudos
richardw
Super Contributor
Yes of course, but I don't agree it should be a free-for-all. Keep the orbs in orb websites. It's not so hard to just stick within the rules and Std Bank has their brand attached to what is written here, even if they have the legal message above. If the rules are too terrible to contemplate, set up a parallel Google forum.
0 Kudos
HateGauteng
Super Contributor
Yes bring him back. So what if he fantasises about other men. That's his issue.
0 Kudos
BAP
Regular Contributor
Yes - although I only understand around 50% of his gap posts!
0 Kudos
_nova
Super Contributor
the idea is for everyone to post their own posts and to keep posting. Make Chartist the main topic of the forum until he is back. This is quite within the rules of the terms and conditions as long as it is a valid topic and the intention is not to 'flame' the forum. In my case I really feel it is valid and I'll keep posting until Chartist is back. Get the message people?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
scandal
Super Contributor
yes bring c-man back
0 Kudos
bulletjie_1
Frequent Contributor
0 Kudos
Amar
Contributor
Agree he should be let, think it's childish to ban people for using bad language....
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Yes please allow the nuthouse back!
0 Kudos
JDT
Regular Contributor
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
No, no, no keep this forum clean !!!! LOL - I think keep Chartist off for a week and then bring him back. He still needs to get the message - If it's politically correct, it's NOT always acceptable.
0 Kudos
PaulR_1
Occasional Contributor
I believe Chartist has added more value to the forum than most others. Bring him back.
0 Kudos
PaulC
Super Contributor
I say let him back. I dont day trade index's like he does so most of what he says is purely interest to me but I think the more perspectives the better! Here's a question. Has anyone actually taken offense to the banter between him john and others?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
No. I've never taken offense regarding his and Jon's homo banter, but what really wound me up sometimes is the way he uses the lord's name in vain. I enjoyed most of his posts though. Why does he make a point of it to always push the limits... just stick to the rules of the forum and then everyone will enjoy it without hassle.
0 Kudos