Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Delayed bids and offers

Not applicable
I note that the delayed prices are very much delayed. Over 30 mins. I put in a trade at about 8.54 and by 9.30 it was still not reflected in delayed bids! Only at 9.31 did it appear. A trade that went through at 9.39 still not reflected at 10.01
0 Kudos
7 REPLIES 7
Not applicable
The trade at 9.39 was reflected because they donA't put them in strict order! But the bids and offers are delayed more than 15 mins
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
oh ok. thanks. anything else ??
0 Kudos
Not applicable
At 9.12 I had a sale go through and it seems to be lost. The second sale for the same share at 10.27 is reflected, but the first does not appear up to this time. They seem to be not handling the whole operation very well.
0 Kudos
fusion12321
Frequent Contributor
zircs i had a look and i found your 9-12 trade. now going to search for the 10-27. will let u know when i have it.
0 Kudos
prancing_horse
Super Contributor
Fusion,glad to see you still taking care of all the difficult questions asked on the forum, by the way give my regards to the Rwandan taxi driver.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The same thing happened to me on Friday??? I was so confused. Put in a buy for a particular warrant for 200,000. Then 25,000 matched and went through..the remainder bids only showed up in around 20 minutes - wtf? the sell order of the 25,000 was even still there on the warrant page. it wasn't reflecting that my purchase went through on share page but I got the warrants reflected on my main page and email but not on the share page. That is not on! Must be fixed!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
According to the e-mail notification my first trade of the day went through at 9.09 and this trade has still not shown up as a sale. Not that I care that much because now all the trades for that share have gone through - but it is not good enough to have 'shares sold' information missing. What is more, when I was trying to reply on the forum I was logged out and have received an sms with attendant cost. When I have complained about this before, they send me all sorts of questions about my browser (which is not a problem) or intimate that I donA't understand that the box saying my session will expire will come up in 28 mins 45 secs (Yes I have timed it!)
0 Kudos