Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Dentist Appointment

Terra
Super Contributor
HAVE YOU EVER BEEN GUILTY OF LOOKING AT OTHERS YOUR OWN AGE AND THINKING, SURELY I CAN'T LOOK THAT OLD. A¢A_AoMy name is Alice , and I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist. I noticed his diploma on the wall, which bore his full name suddenly, I remembered a tall, handsome, dark-haired boy with the same name had been in my high school class some 40+ years ago. Could he be the same boy that I had a secret crush on, way back then? Upon seeing him, however, I quickly discarded any such thought This balding, gray-haired man with the deeply lined face was way too old to have been my classmate. After he examined my teeth, I asked him if he had attended that high school. A¢A_A~Yes, I did,' he gleamed with pride. A¢A_A~When did you graduate?' I asked. He answered, 'in 1965, why do you ask?' A¢A_A~You were in my class!' I exclaimed. He looked at me closely, then, that ugly, old, bald, wrinkled faced, fat-*****d, grey-haired, decrepit ***** asked; A¢A_AoWhat did you teach?A¢A_A_
0 Kudos
9 REPLIES 9
Rams
Super Contributor
thats TERRABLE!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Terrable did have her glassesA..not the dentist!!!
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
You guys are funny...on this Friday Morning...hie hie...
0 Kudos
Rams
Super Contributor
but maybe her false teeth(or just the one tooth) was the giveaway!
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
A.and it was the same dentist she went to last year!
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
and I was sitting in the waiting room for my first appointment with a new dentist?
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
Lapses of memory are expected, hopefully mine are not as bad when the time comes, Amin!!
0 Kudos
Terra
Super Contributor
No problem...the point is....it's a funny joke.....
0 Kudos
Wizard
Super Contributor
0 Kudos