Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Despite my self I am feeling bullish!

john_1
Super Contributor
This little pull back stopped on support and is bouncing as we speak.
0 Kudos
21 REPLIES 21
Picky
Regular Contributor
little pull back, go pull it in the toilet, yeesh!!!
0 Kudos
Plonky
Super Contributor
Watch out !!! Simon might censor you. I hope Brazen has a comment here as well.
0 Kudos
CAB
Contributor
John, methinks this one is gonna be rather nasty! Zarp's ramblings coming true.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
..I smell a nice, ribeye steak cookin on the barby. Still, a close above 245 could mean we settin up baseline support on an ongoing bull. If not, pass the salt, please..
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
I totally expect a test of the long term bull suport. Ps I like mine medium rare. After wed who wants to be long over the week end me thinks. One bitten twice shy so I will be stocking up on a few shorts come lunch time. and make a little money for the week end.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
waiting for the uptreand to form, then I buy. but yes, 3% drop is way overdone, I think the US exchanges have also set a bottom and are going higher, OMO
0 Kudos
JohnnyCash
Super Contributor
USA couldnt trade us yesterday so methinks this arvie might say 1000+ on the downside unfortunately....
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
I don't think so Johnny - wouldn't be surprised to see a green dow later. Of course, I wouldn't be surprised right now to see a pig fly. Or a banker apologise for cr@p service.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
You are more likly to see the pig fly!
0 Kudos
Brazen
Super Contributor
LOL! Or a pig work in a bank. Uh oh, we won't go there will we. I bought a smidgen of WHL this morning and a teensy weensy bit of SOL. Never could resist the sales. Still very much in cash tho jus in case MM is right.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Do pigs work anyware else? Sasol-brave but good move, lets just leave it there.
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
If the dow breaks through the 13200 level is the next support level 12500? If this is the view then i do not want to be holding over the weekend . Maybe good thing final correction with fresh start next week and some bargains come Monday/Tuesday.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
Just to clarify I have been short for 2 hundred points! no bull here.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
I think the general consensus is that the Dow will end in the red today, so watch before you leap into anything that looks cheap. It could become cheaper. - DOW INDUSTRIALS FUTURES POINT TO DECLINE OF MORE THAN 100 POINTS http://www.marketwatch.com/News/Story/Story.aspx?guid=%7B5F47D0CC%2D5951%2D4C32%2DB3F3%2D086AFF026E9...
0 Kudos
barry_1
Super Contributor
don't know if its only a lull in the down storm,but number of buy orders far out numbering sells in blue chips at the moment,such as IMP and NED,suppose there others.
0 Kudos
kwagga
Super Contributor
Seen the same on BHP and OML. Buying and creating support levels. However, with a drop of 7.7% and 8.3% respectively who can blame the buyers. I, however remain cautious. My appetite for risk is a little low right now. I'm just not sure how smart the money is that's creating that support levels. omo
0 Kudos
Not applicable
We have now fully corrected from wave 5 on the clear elliott wave on the TOP40 , we should now start a new bullish wave on the TOP40, Hugh prfits for bulls look likely, , just watch the 24000 level closely, if it goes below 24000, sell!, if not, right now, BUYBUY BUY BUY!I see no eason to sell now, above the 24000 level, at the start of a new wave upwards, IMO.I have just bought some TOPDWL, will buy more as uptrerend developes.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
0 Kudos
divz
Super Contributor
Dow down almost 200 points hold on to your shirts
0 Kudos