Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Did someone say sell !!!!

john_1
Super Contributor
This has got to hurt! oh well! just have to buy more shorts!
0 Kudos
14 REPLIES 14
SimonPB
Valued Contributor
chap in the bday this am was saying 10% would be about right and get us back to decent values? What are we down so far? Around 7-8% including this am?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
10% would be a nice number, I am watching agl.. 233 and 226 if these get breached I am going short wholesale. What has been facinating is these big gap downs only to see the market fight back the whole day. It is odd. Tells me there is one sector that is scared and another that thinks there is no way this can go lower. I want to see downward sloping charts on down days and strong opens on the up days before I will go long again.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
john...you looking for more shorts or just clean shorts?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
M-boy I have not got a scatch or skid mark, but thanks for the concern. More shorts as in topdwz.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
Eisch. Just dropped 66% in one minute... Hang on, hier kom *****.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
thats 0.66%, of course...
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
The problem that I see is what to buy when the time comes with such wholesale selling, this is going to a tough call.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
That drop was cause by a dip in AGL, down to -7.09%. WTF?
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
OH MY GOD! I cant believe they took out 226 so quickly... this is going to get very ugly..... Back above 236 for now! THANK GOD!
0 Kudos
YNWA
Super Contributor
Dartboard seems to have been the precision instrument used lately....question is will it be so popular when the amputation is complete.
0 Kudos
Copper
Regular Contributor
Good thing i wore brown pants to work today!!
0 Kudos
Not applicable
market always overcorrects due to fear by investors.
0 Kudos
john_1
Super Contributor
This is absolutly true, the problem is at how much does it have to fall to squeeze out the weak holders and make the smart money want to start re-entering the market. I consider my self dof money.. meaning I just follow the tracks of the smart money. Which means I am not going to be calling any bottoms.
0 Kudos