Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Didivend

Not applicable
And there comes the dividend. Is anyone aware why despite the declaration of the dividend, the share has in the main remained steady?
0 Kudos
8 REPLIES 8
swordfish
Frequent Contributor
market sentiment ..... lol
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Klein maatskapy wat min aandag trek. Ek hou my aandele in die een vir nog 'n tyd.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I am sorry SKALA, I did not get your response. I wish I could learn Afrikaans, could you help me? Thanks.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Cannot help with Afr. ISB is a small company and is not drawing attention, so it is an unknown entity. However, as was now shown, has good potential and I intend holding my shares for a while still.
0 Kudos
SKALA
Super Contributor
Bene, I have added to my holdings; as you say, good div payout and next set of results should also be good.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
SKALA, Dankie, thanks for coming back to me. I would also like to add some more early next week. some people are still waiting for the AGM to approve the DIV - which is going to be the case anyway! - so, lets milk the cow!
0 Kudos
rainbird
Occasional Contributor
Does anyone know why, between 5 of the Directors they off-loaded 15million shares in Februar 2009?
0 Kudos
Not applicable
The answer is clear from the SENS of 5 february which read as: ISB: ISB - Insimbi - Voluntary announcement -Insimbi Increases BEE shareholding . I hope you get it that these five directors had to sell shares to facilitate BEE partners to buy shares.
0 Kudos