Visit our COVID-19 site for latest information regarding how we can support you. For up to date information about the pandemic visit www.sacoronavirus.co.za.

bs-regular
bs-extra-light
bs-light
bs-light
bs-cond-light-webfont
bs-medium
bs-bold
bs-black

Community

Share knowledge. Ask questions. Find answers.

Online Share Trading

Engage and learn about markets and trading online

Direcotr selling shares

Uberfly
New Contributor
Hi I've just had a quick look at Famous Brands, and I was wondering why there seems to be such a hunge amount of selling and no buying by the directors? I don't have any experience with this share, but it does seem interesting how the price has stabilised and is dropping slowely? Counld this be due to all the selling?
0 Kudos
3 REPLIES 3
iggy
Occasional Contributor
It has come to my attention too. It does make me nervous with all these sales. I don't think that there is a problem with the company, as I still beleive that Famous Brands is a good company, but what I would like to check, is the number of share options that have been awarded to the directors.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I remember reading a statement being issued a few months back that the directors were selling off their holdings in FBR as part of a plan to diversify their wealth.
0 Kudos
Not applicable
I remember reading a statement being issued a few months back that the directors were selling off their holdings in FBR as part of a plan to diversify their wealth.
0 Kudos